At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
- Design test plans and cases for our full stack web application
- Need a strong ability to find bugs worth fixing. A great Ad-hoc tester
- Investigate test failures and customer reports using your technical understanding of the product and tools (such as logs) to narrow down repro issues steps and isolate the root problem
- Drive quality processes like bug triage, releases decisions, and feature completion criteria
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience as part of a test team
- 1+ years of experience contributing to test automation (contributing to test frameworks is a plus)
- Familiar with front-end technologies, REST web services and/or Databases
- Knowledge of software testing principles and methodology
- Experience applying different software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Each team has freedom on choosing the stack on each project, allowing engineers to experiment and learn new, up and coming technologies
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, life insurance, MyBenefit, etc) we provide snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity rather than being planned to fit in as many people as possible. It’s open and collaborative work space
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Software Engineer, Fullstack
metromile, San Francisco
Engineering Manager - Sustainability
Braintree Payments, Chicago
QA Automation Engineer
Technical Support Engineer- Bangalore
Rubrik, Bangalore, India
Information Security Analyst, Education & Awareness
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA