At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
- Design test plans and cases for our full stack web application
- Need a strong ability to find bugs worth fixing. A great Ad-hoc tester
- Investigate test failures and customer reports using your technical understanding of the product and tools (such as logs) to narrow down repro issues steps and isolate the root problem
- Drive quality processes like bug triage, releases decisions, and feature completion criteria
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience as part of a test team
- 1+ years of experience contributing to test automation (contributing to test frameworks is a plus)
- Familiar with front-end technologies, REST web services and/or Databases
- Knowledge of software testing principles and methodology
- Experience applying different software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Become one of the founding members of our new engineering office, You will be choosing area you will work on
- Each team has freedom on choosing the stack on each project, allowing engineers to experiment and learn new, up and coming technologies
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, life insurance, MyBenefit, etc) we will be providing snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity rather than being planned to fit in as many people as possible. Krakow won’t be different in that from Seattle, Provo, Sydney or Dublin
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success, part of compensation of all engineers are company stocks
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.