Senior Software Engineer - Employee Experience
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
An Employee’s experience at any given company is more relevant now than ever. Qualtrics’ Employee Experience product suite has had the most growth year over year out of any of our other products. We're building services that will illuminate business’s next opportunity to create better managers, develop more careers, build stronger teams, and predict success all through the power of ongoing employee feedback.
You should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems, and crafting systems to withstand hyper growth. You'll have a high level of ownership on everything you work on, which is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such a great place to grow your career!
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of meaningful experience
- Experience as a team lead or in a tech leadership capacity
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
A Day in the Life
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to tackle complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Have worked on frontend development and have familiarity with backend services
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life balance and safety is deeply important to us - we understand every employee’s situation is different and have been incredibly flexible with return to office policies.
- We use our Employee Experience products for our own employees. Every employee’s feedback is valued and measured on an ongoing basis.
- Engineers have the opportunity to innovate with engineering-led proof of concepts.
- On top of standard benefits packages (medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid