8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Do you want to touch billions of customer interactions across thousands of brands while shaping the discipline of product management at a rapidly growing pre-IPO company? Are you passionate about creating well-designed, intuitive solutions to complex problems? Are you data-driven and highly attuned to the needs of users? If so, we want to hear from you. We are rapidly building out an excellent team and need you to come help us drive our product vision and direction.
Great applicants will have a technical background and demonstrate an aptitude for the business. This is an amazing opportunity for a self-driven person to own a major area of the product, shape the future of the fastest growing product line at Qualtrics and have an impact helping thousands of consumer brands be more obsessed about their customer experience.
- Prioritize everything!
- Know your customer needs and defend your position on customers’ needs
- Define the roadmap for your area
- Write clear requirements for features
- Focus on product metrics; double-down on what is working and stop what isn’t
- Know the numbers for your product and market trends
- Proven ability to make things happen; you’re smart and work hard
- You have previously launched features that had a business impact
- Willingness to get your hands dirty
- Proven example of a test and measure approach to iterating on product improvements
- Experience working on web products, enterprise or consumer
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 6+ years of experience in product management or similar role
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.