At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Core Research Platform engineering team is what drives Qualtrics XM Platform. You will be building leading edge technologies that will enable our customers to collect the data they need across the 4 key XM funnels.
You should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth. Owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work!
In addition, you will:
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Have worked on frontend development and have familiarity with backend services
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Analyst / ROI/ Modeling - Work Remote
Cloud Technology Partners, Live Anywhere
Programming Languages Engineer
Blockstack, New York, NY or Remote
Sr. IT Infrastructure Administrator
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Junior Web Development Instructor
General Assembly, Houston
Kenya - Site Reliability Engineer
Senior Technical Writer
Medallia, Tysons Corner, Virginia, USA