At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
About the Team
- Design test plans and cases for our full stack web application
- Need a strong ability to find bugs worth fixing. A great Ad-hoc tester
- Investigate test failures and customer reports using your technical understanding of the product and tools (such as logs) to narrow down repro issues steps and isolate the root problem
- Contribute to test frameworks, test tools, and automation for complex, distributed SaaS systems
- Drive quality processes like bug triage, releases decisions, and feature completion criteria
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, STEM field or CS Minor
- 2+ years of professional experience as part of a test team
- 1+ years of experience contributing to test automation and frameworks
- Familiar with front-end technologies, REST web services and/or Databases
- Experience applying different software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc
- Complimentary snacks
- Pop-a-shot basketball, foosball, corn-hole toss, & massage chairs
- All the snacks and beverages you can handle, cruiser bikes, skateboards, and unicycles to ride around the office
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics ? Visit Qualtrics 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Infrastructure Security Engineer
Patreon, San Francisco
Lead Software Developer
Staff Firmware Engineer
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Senior QA Automation Engineer/SDET
TALA, Santa Monica
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA