At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years professional experience crafting test automation frameworks and tools from scratch
- Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns; knowing when it is appropriate to use them (and when it is not).
- Basic knowledge about crafting software systems
- Design and execute test plans and cases for our full stack web application
- Convert manual tests cases into automated cases
- Experience applying different software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc.
- Experience with Service-Oriented Architecture and distributed systems. Experience testing webservices is a plus. Experience with Performance / Scalability / reliability testing is also preferred.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Continuous Integration process
A Day in the Life
- Design and develop test frameworks, test tools, and automation for complex, distributed SaaS systems for STEs, SDET, and SDE to use.
- Ensure code is tested at the appropriate level (unit vs functional, or API vs UI), reducing unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures, and increased execution time.
- Define, implement, and analyze metrics to determine test effectiveness and the overall quality of software.
- Research, share, and recommend new technologies, standard methodologies, and trends
- Help your team evolve by actively participating in the code review process, design discussions, planning, and post-mortems.
- Develop and mentoring other team members.
What Differentiates us from Other Companies:
- Become one of the founding members of our new engineering office, You will be choosing area you will work on
- Each team has freedom on choosing the stack on each project, allowing engineers to experiment and learn new, up and coming technologies
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, life insurance, MyBenefit, etc) we will be providing snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity rather than being planned to fit in as many people as possible. Krakow won’t be different in that from Seattle, Provo, Sydney or Dublin
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success, part of compensation of all engineers are company stocks
Qualtrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
Rescale, San Francisco, CA
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Senior Offboard Software Architect (Cloud)
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Sr Software Engineer, Front End, Box Elements
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Growth Analyst, SEO
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Software Engineer in Test