Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
- Design and develop test frameworks, test tools, and automation for complex, distributed SaaS systems for STEs, SDET, and SDE to use
- Ensure code is tested at the appropriate level (unit vs functional, or API vs UI), reducing unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures, and increased execution time
- Define, implement, and analyze metrics to determine test effectiveness and the overall quality of software
- Research, share, and recommend new technologies, best practices, and trends
- Help your team evolve by actively participating in the code review process, design discussions, planning, and post-mortems
- Develop and mentoring other team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years professional experience creating test automation frameworks and tools from scratch
- Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns; knowing when it is appropriate to use them (and when it is not)
- Basic knowledge about designing software systems
- Design and execute test plans and cases for our full stack web application
- Convert manual tests cases into automated cases
- Experience applying different software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc.
- Experience with Service-Oriented Architecture and distributed systems. Experience testing webservices is a plus. Experience with Performance / Scalability / reliability testing is also preferred
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Continuous Integration process
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Each team has freedom on choosing the stack on each project, allowing engineers to experiment and learn new, up and coming technologies
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, life insurance, MyBenefit, etc) we provide snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity rather than being planned to fit in as many people as possible. It’s open and collaborative work space
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer (Android, Java)
Shape Security, Mountain View
Senior Software Engineer - Data Engineering
Quality Assurance Engineer
Paytm Labs, Noida, Bangalore
Senior Engineering Manager, Product Engineering
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Senior DevOps Engineer
Moda Operandi, New York