State and Local Government Account Executive
Qualtrics, Provo, Utah, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
About the Team
Qualtrics’ State and Local Government Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way our local government customers focus on Experience data. Forrester reports that companies generate a 674% return on investment when using Qualtrics. Now that’s a solution you can get behind!
As a SLG Account Executive, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating prospective and current customers on the value of Qualtrics XM. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted partners to clients, and being passionate teammates.
The challenge? If you love a strategic, analytical sales process and working with a variety of industries, departments and buyers, selling Qualtrics XM will always keep you learning and growing.
Your Day in the Life
- You sell the entire suite of Qualtrics software and become trusted advisors to C-Suite, Director, and Government leaders
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, product demonstrations, on-site presentations (travel ~30%), through close
- You drive net-new revenue growth through new logo acquisition and expansion of current accounts
- You educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts
Who are you?
- You are known for your strong work ethic
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You earned a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- You have proven a consistent record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You have a solid understanding of government procurement
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (junior levels), preferably in the public sector
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS (senior levels)
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- Employee Resource Groups – Women’s Leadership Development, LGBTQ+, Veterans, and Multicultural Groups
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- Great maternity/paternity leave benefits for growing families.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.