At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
About the Team
The Employee Experience team is responsible of one of Qualtrics’ core product lines’ EX. You will own full stack services that are used by multiple product lines in the platform. This dual role, being responsible for a product line while also supporting platform wide features, are unique to this team.
You will have a significant impact by automating and productionalizing solutions to common issues. You will be identifying trends and building solutions or processes to effectively reduce the effort needed to support the EX services and products. You will also be in charge of improving the visibility and tooling of our current services; this will include modernizing our deployment pipelines, monitoring and alerting, and recovery mechanism.
- Work on operations and maintenance-driven coding projects
- Build systems that audit and measure reliability of services
- Fine tune services to reduce latency, conduct operational readiness reviews and automate continuous delivery of software changes
- Maintain service level agreements, and build systems to support it
- Be responsible for the health of a number of distributed specialized server fleets and the software stacks that run on them
- Execute regular maintenance activities for services including outage handling, ticket resolution and root cause fixes
- Bachelor's degree in a hard science or Information Systems
- Deep understanding of the UNIX/Linux operating system
- Demonstrated software development/technical operations experience
- Experience in a Unix/Linux platform
- A high degree of organization and attention to detail
- Excellent leadership, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to take on problems and identify the root cause of issues
- Skill and a real passion for operational excellence
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment is a plus
- Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions, communicate effectively with wide array of individuals at Qualtrics, and get the right things done
- Ability to understand large systems, drilling down to code level
Qualtrics are an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Performance Sales Director
Teads, New York
Full Stack Engineer
Movable Ink, Movable Ink - NYC
Senior Engineering Manager
Strava, Denver, CO
Senior Software Engineer, Core Technology (Back-end)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Database Administrator, MySQL (Senior/Staff)
Okta, San Jose CA OR San Francisco CA
Software Engineer - Restaurants
TripAdvisor, Ottawa, ON