Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
The Employee Experience team is responsible of one of Qualtrics’ core product lines’ EX. Engineers in the team own full stack services that are used by multiple product lines in the platform. This dual role, owning a product line while also supporting platform wide features are unique to the Employee Experience team.
Support Engineers in the Employee Experience team will have a significant impact by automating and productionalizing solutions to common issues. You will be in charge of identifying trends and building solutions or processes to effectively reduce the effort needed to support the EX services and products. You will be in charge of increasing the visibility and tooling of our current services; this will include modernizing our deployment pipelines, monitoring and alerting and recovery mechanism.
- Work on operations and maintenance-driven coding projects
- Build systems to audit and measure reliability of services
- Fine tune services to reduce latency, conduct operational readiness reviews and automate continuous delivery of software changes
- Maintain service level agreements, and build systems to support it
- Manage the health of a number of distributed specialized server fleets and the software stacks that run on them
- Execute regular maintenance activities for services including outage handling, ticket resolution and root cause fixes
- Bachelor's degree in a hard science or Information Systems
- Solid understanding of the UNIX/Linux operating system
- Demonstrated software development/technical operations experience
- Experience in a Unix/Linux platform
- A high degree of organization and very detail-oriented
- Excellent leadership, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment is a plus
- Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions, communicate effectively with wide array of individuals at Qualtrics, and get the right things done
- Proven ability to understand large systems, drilling down to code level
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics ? Visit Qualtrics 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Developer - Web Applications
Senior Systems Engineer
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
Senior Analytics Engineer - Original Content Promotion
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Staff Gameplay Programmer
PlayStation, Bend, OR
Service Provider Sales Engineer Central
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Senior Software Engineer