Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company and the leader in experience management, backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. More than 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. Our solutions make it easy to measure, prioritise, and optimise the experiences organisations provide across the four foundations of business: customer, product, employee and brand experiences.
Qualtrics has more than 1,300 employees globally. We began in Australia in January, 2015, and since then have grown to over 90 employees in APJ, 650+ customers and have opened 6 offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Auckland and most recently Singapore.
Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics Family!
The recent office opening in Singapore has been established to be the headquarters for the Southeast Asia region. The team is currently small, but growing rapidly and we require an exceptional Field Marketing Manager to help grow the region. This Field Marketing Manager needs to be an all-rounder marketer who has expertise in running campaigns, events, PR and content creation, which generate quality leads and pipeline for the Southeast Asia sales team. We’re looking for a creative and detail-oriented superstar to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, APJ, their goal is to run multiple programs and events whilst continuously being able to look at the bigger picture of what else we could be doing. Essentially this person will develop the Southeast Asia field marketing strategy as well as execute all elements of the plan.
- Development of the Southeast Asia (SEA) field marketing strategy and plans.
- Work closely with the local sales team and regional lead to co-create the field marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Management of the SEA field marketing budget.
- Management of all events from start to finish including follow up activities. Types of events include seminars, tradeshows, webinars, executive round tables and internal staff events.
- Management of campaigns from working with sales to define the objectives through to handing over the leads and ensuring they are of quality. This needs to be a well-integrated end-to-end process where metrics are being set prior to the commencement of the campaign and measured against at the end.
- Working with the international marketing team to collaborate on programs and to obtain economies of scale by localising programs. This can include quarterbacking across the entire global marketing team (product marketing, web, PR, online, email, etc.) to ensure high quality and timely campaign execution.
- Work with the Head of Digital, APJ to inform and execute on any digital campaigns needed for the region.
- Development of all local content including thought leadership whitepapers, brochures, sales presentations, and case studies (this includes interviewing the client and drafting the case study).
- Manage the PR for SEA through managing the local PR agency – Precious Communications.
- Analyse SEA marketing activity results and optimise to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Must have 7+ years of hands-on experience in SaaS-based B2B marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
- Strong understanding of events, demand generation and revenue attribution
- Passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Experience with marketing technologies: Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Worked for a B2B SaaS software company
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics ? Visit Qualtrics 's website.
Jobs You May Like
EU Social Media Manager
Ring Inc., Amsterdam, Netherlands
Director of Paid Marketing
Helix, San Carlos
Fleet Communications Agent (Romanian Speaking) - Working Student
foodora Germany, Berlin
Digital Communications Associate
Blue State Digital, NYC
Advertising Operations Intern
Sovrn, Boulder Office
Research Analyst, R29 Intelligence
Refinery29, New York