What you will need:
- Corporate sales experience (with at least some experience selling technology/software)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Ability to achieve or exceed quota expectations in previous positions
- Proven success in building qualified pipeline and identifying new opportunities
- Ability to ask strategic questioning to clients to determine opportunities for impact - Strong focus on client return on investment
- Ability to adapt and navigate through a changing environment
- Collaborative and team playing ability - In this role you will partner with our Tech Sales, Solution Specialists, Legal, Pricing and others to come up with the best solutions for your prospects & clients
- You share our core business values
Where you will have an impact:
- At Qualtrics you are responsible for managing the entire sales cycle within accounts that generate an annual revenue of up to 1.5 billion euro
- You will consult with prospects and clients from a variety of industries (from champions all the way up to C-level) on their strategic business goals
- Customer Obsession will fuel your need to help your future clients understand how Qualtrics can breathe new life into their organisation
- Working together is key and you will leverage support from sales operations, legal, customer success, finance and more to help your customers.
- You will travel to visit prospects onsite (20-30% of the time) to help successfully close larger deals
What differentiates Qualtrics:
- Learning and personal development: we have a dedicated team focused on enabling our sales professionals
- We use our own software to capture Employee Engagement & Manager Effectiveness and our Leadership team is committed to always improving
- Our sales professionals are the owner of their success and will run their own business where achievement is rewarded
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours - and right now they've gone virtual for the time being
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
The best bed for better sleep