On a typical day you might...
- Solve a complex visual or interaction design problem.
- Create a high fidelity mockup of a new idea for key product user interface.
- Update a visual guideline that applies across our products.
- Attend a UX team meeting to share designs and ideas.
- Design some new UX team swag.
- Digest data from a usability study and think about how to translate it into concrete user interface design improvements.
- Talk to a customer to better understand their scenarios.
- Try out a new interactive prototyping tool.
- Attend a feature team stand up and talk with a developer about implementation details.
- Review the latest build and talk to the developer about a bug you found.
- Read an article on smashing magazine about how motion is the next flat.
- Define and evolve the Qualtrics visual product design vision and standards.
- Design the next generation of one or more of our web applications.
- Work with Engineering, other UX designers, Product Management, Marketing and our customers to create great user experiences in our web applications.
- Translate high level business requirements and user scenarios into tangible user interface proposals that integrate the latest standards in interaction design and trends in visual design.
- Create high fidelity mockups and prototypes while integrating feedback from internal stakeholders and customers.
- Translate visual design concepts into concrete visual design guidelines and work with Engineering on implementing them.
- Partner with UX Research on gathering user feedback on visual product design concepts.
- A degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, HCI or other related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Internalized a rigorous design process and are able to tailor it to the needs of different types of projects.
- Strong visual design skills and a solid understanding of current visual trends.
- Strong interaction design skills and a solid understanding of user-centered design principles/standards and design patterns.
- Experience with data visualization.
- A proven track record of applying user-centered design processes and methods to product development.
- Strong conceptual skills and demonstrated ability to rapidly prototype and design to communicate ideas to others.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage work to meet project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- A solid understanding of what it takes to create responsive web applications.
- Extensive experience working closely with development teams on implementation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience designing mobile applications is considered a plus.
- A great portfolio available for review.
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Experience Design Lead
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA
Senior Compositing Artist
Rooster Teeth, Austin, TX
Praktikant/in für unser Design-Team ab sofort gesucht!
Interbrand, Cologne, Germany
Senior Art Director
Experience Design Manager
Casper, New York
Senior Director - Brand Strategy and Activation
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California