At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Job Description – Technical Program Manager, Partner Delivery
The best companies in the world are maniacally focused on their brand. They obsess over their customers. They improve every single element of the employee experience. And they unquestionably nail their product. Experience Management (XM) is software for curating the experiences organizations provide to every stakeholder, whether it's customers, employees, prospects, users, partners, suppliers, citizens, students, or investors. Qualtrics Experience Management™ is designed to help companies manage the four core experiences of any business: developing awesome products that people love, delighting customers at every touchpoint, establishing a phenomenal employee culture and building iconic brands.
The Qualtrics Partner Group is a fast growing team focused on establishing and cultivating alliances with key strategic partners throughout the customer lifecycle. We are focused developing partner practices around implementing world-class customer and employee experience programs leveraging the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. Our team is passionate about engaging with partners on customer requirements and complex implementations resulting in broad customer impact. If you are excited to be part of the wave of technologies and solutions that are reshaping the way brands are building the next generation of customer and employee experiences, join one of the fastest-growing enterprise SaaS companies on the planet, backed by some of the top Venture Capital firms including Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners.
With a strong customer-first culture, we are looking for a seasoned Technical Program Manager that has technical depth, customer empathy and experience driving large scale customer programs/projects. As a Technical Program Manager, you will responsible for delivering our largest, most strategic solutions to our world-renowned clients by working with our leading system integrators and partners. In this high-profile role, you’ll be the face of Qualtrics to multiple customers as you and your assigned partner project teams deliver these technically-complex solutions. This role will provide unfettered access to members of the Qualtrics Executive Team and exceptional cross-functional experience. To really crush this role, you’ll need to combine your strong technical expertise, your deep program/project management skills, your solid business acumen, and your client management skills to lead cross-functional teams in the on-time delivery of custom solutions for our most important clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Engage with assigned partners and lead project discovery and design sessions as well as project scoping conversations in order to validate the customer solution and articulate the business impact of the solution.
- Lead a diverse, cross-functional Qualtrics and partner project team and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes during project delivery phase.
- Manage Qualtrics-led or partner-led project schedules that span the entire solution delivery lifecycle from design to release, ensuring on-time delivery of world-class solutions that truly delight our customers
- Manage resourcing required to successfully meet sprint and release milestones
- Ensures issues and risks are identified, managed and appropriately communicated and escalated when needed. Leverage prior experiences to proactively develop mitigation plans.
- Provide on-going governance of projects by communicating to key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- Ultimately build a strong partner ecosystem to scale Qualtrics implementations and solutions.
- Technical degree, Computer Science, Engineering or Math background
- 10+ years experience in developing and driving complex customer and/or partner projects in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
- Solution design experience or experience implementing custom solutions for enterprise customers.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends and their impact on target industry organizations.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Manage deliverables, define success metrics, be a customer advocate on key partner-led engagements and implementations of Qualtrics solutions.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Excellent communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Software Engineer, Full Stack (Product) - Bangalore
The Democratic Party, Remote
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Payments
Udemy, Turkey, Ankara
HealthTap, Palo Alto & San Francisco