At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Have you ever dreamt of being able to completely understand the users you design products for? And work on the tools that allow others to understand theirs as well? Come join Qualtrics as a UX Designer and an important member of our growing UX team. You have at least 2 years of experience crafting beautiful and easy to use experiences in complex web applications and an intense appetite for everything UX & Design. You also have a great portfolio available for review.
On a typical day you might...
- Solve a complex interaction design problem
- Craft a high level wireframe of an important task flow
- Attend a feature team standup and talk with a developer about implementation details
- Attend a UX team meeting to share designs and ideas
- Refine a persona based on customer feedback
- Digest data from a usability study and think about how to translate it into concrete user interface design improvements
- Try out a new interactive prototyping tool
- Read an article on smashing magazine about how motion is the next flat
- Design the next generation of one or more of our user and market research applications
- Work with software development, other UX designers, product management, and our customers to build great user experiences in complex web applications
- Craft low and high fidelity task flow mockups and sketches while integrating feedback from internal partners and customers
- Develop detailed interaction and visual design specifications and work closely with the development teams to implement them
- Partner with UX Research on capturing user feedback
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, HCI, or other related field
- At least 2 years of professional experience crafting great user experiences for web applications and websites
- Internalized a rigorous design process and are able to tailor it to the needs of different types of projects
- Strong interaction design skills and a thorough understanding of user-centered design principles/standards and design patterns
- Strong visual design skills and a thorough understanding of current visual trends
- Experience with data visualization
- Strong conceptual skills and proven ability to rapidly prototype and design to communicate ideas to others
- Should love diving into complex user interface problems
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage work to meet project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- A thorough understanding of web application design and implementation
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- A thorough understanding of what it takes to create responsive web applications
- Experience working closely with development teams on implementation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment
- Experience with cross-browser design and development
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience designing mobile applications is considered a plus
- A great portfolio available for review
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
AKQA, Milan, Venice
Print Production Designer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Senior UI Designer
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York
Product Design Leadership, Core Product Experience
Gusto, San Francisco
Product Designer - Growth
Senior UX/UI Designer
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA