At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to work across our entire Engineering organization. In this role you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large projects end-to-end, driving project schedules from design to release, and handling the production launch. You will be expected to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to cross-functional project teams.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Has passionately high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics ? Visit Qualtrics 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Front-End Engineer
Lightspeed, Ghent, BE
Regulatory Project Coordinator
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
sweetgreen, Treehouse Support Center - LA
Senior Software Engineer, Android
Patreon, San Francisco
iOS Engineering Manager
Venmo, New York
Senior Engineering Manager - Subscriptions
Twitch, San Francisco, CA