Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. 9,000+ enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
As the Technical Program Manager for our Engineering Services team, you'll take a leading role in defining and driving our Engineering Services team priorities (which span engineering squads in three geographical locations). You will be responsible for identifying and driving key internal initiatives such as internal investments in tooling, systems, and products. You will work with our InfoSec team on processes and tools to improve our security posture. And you’ll constantly be looking for new challenges that the organization faces and driving resolutions through process, tooling or architectural changes.
Importantly, you will balance the priority for these internal initiative investments against the need for Engineering Services to develop and build ongoing custom customer solutions which delight the customer. You will work across a broad set of stakeholders which include customers/partners, professional services, client services, InfoSec, and engineering services leadership.
Candidates Index High On:
- Internal program management/product management and technical depth.
- Hands-on experience building or debugging customer solutions.
- Cross-functional coordination, strategic vision.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project/product management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Smartcar, Mountain View, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
Reddit, San Francisco
Google Cloud Platform - Product Owner
CloudHealth Technologies, Boston, MA
Senior Software Engineer, iOS
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Senior Technical Animator
PlayStation, Santa Monica Studio
Senior Developer (Florianópolis)
Resultados Digitais, Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil