As a Technical Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing pre and post sales technical / functional support to prospective and existing clients while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. You provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. You develop and deliver high quality Qualtrics presentations and product demonstrations, present and articulate advanced product features and benefits and product future direction and overall Qualtrics solutions. You design, validate, and present Qualtrics software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. You easily articulate Qualtrics product's strengths, relative to competitors. You assist existing customers with product enablement, coaching and act as a conduit to the rest of the support, implementation and customer success parts of the organisation The Asia Pacific Sales team is an exciting area of growth and investment for Qualtrics. There is a huge opportunity to make a big impact as we partner with SAP to build an incredible customer base in Japan.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing sales consultation
- Drive the adoption of Qualtrics solutions within strategic accounts, expanding usage across departments within the enterprise. Translate product/technical features into value drivers.
- Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to improve product knowledge and demo abilities of both inside and enterprise salespeople.
- Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to customers and partners.
- Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new Qualtrics products.
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Communicate effectively with engineers and other key personnel. Describe problems succinctly to enable issue management
- Become an authority in Qualtrics Research Suite and other Qualtrics products
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends
- Work with existing customers to make their implementation and on-going use of Qualtrics successful (e.g. enablement, coaching, Troubleshooting issues and coordinating with the global support resources)
- At least 3 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, Pre-Sales or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level buyers
- At least 2 years of prior implementation or technical account management experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) and inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions to solve customer problems, and business challenges
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Possess "best of breed" functional sales experience that could be applied across an entire sales area in general or specific functional categories
- You are prepared to learn new technologies and are able to pivot to other system related tasks if and when needed. We wear lots of hats here at Qualtrics!
- Bachelor's degree
- Full professional proficiency in English and Japanese languages, both written and verbal
- Previous Sales/Solution Engineering experience
- Previous experience in survey/data collection or market research software and systems, including pre or post-Sales support
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.