Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 8,500 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,100 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and notable profitability since inception. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
The Implementation Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From onboarding, training, technology configuration and systems integration, we assist clients post-sale to help them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face.
Because we listen carefully to our clients, we are a wellspring of innovation. We champion new ideas inside Qualtrics to drive operational improvements and product enhancements and refuse to rest until these problems are solved. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Technology Consulting Manager who can ensure our clients are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have 7+ years of solution delivery and implementation experience at a SaaS company, have led teams and managed different technical and business stakeholders, are a superb communicator and problem-solver and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
As a Technology Consulting Manager within the Implementation team, you will combine your passion for leading teams and engaging customers, with your ability to solve complex technical and business problems. Working closely with members of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Services leadership team, you will help build our Implementation organization by designing and establishing new processes, tools and policies, and improving team effectiveness to ensure the team scales efficiently as the company continues to grow. Concurrently, you will be tasked with growing and managing a team of Technology Consultants, to ensure our solutions are delivered to world-class standards.
- Lead a team of high-performing Technology Consultants to effectively deliver Qualtrics solutions, providing coaching and mentorship to guide career development
- Accurately evaluate performance of team members and provide direct and actionable feedback
- Manage team capacity, forecasting, financial performance and resource allocation
- Oversee delivery of a large portfolio of delivery projects varying greatly in size and complexity. These vary from four-week, single-stakeholder engagements, to multiyear, multidisciplinary, international deliveries with dozens of stakeholders
- Coordinate with other functional leaders across the business to develop and deliver multidisciplinary solutions and projects, and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Design and implement scalable processes, increase efficiencies and exceed client expectations
- Set up mechanisms to continually improve tools and ways of working
- Build relationships with key clients, partners and internal counterparts
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and other products, and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience
- Assist in Sales process, meeting with senior client executives to discuss how Qualtrics can deliver on their program requirements
- Collaborate with Product team, bringing unique insights on real-world client needs to shape Product roadmap
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed aggressive hiring goals
Expectation for success
- 7+ years experience
- Technical degree (CS, Information Systems or Engineering)
- Prior leadership experience
- Knowledge of standard project management concepts, practices, and procedures
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university
- 3+ years at a top-tier consulting firm and/or relevant experience
- Self-starter capable of working concurrently across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to build and lead teams to concrete and measurable results
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organization
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to inspire others
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet aggressive goals
- Demonstrated track record of proactive customer problem solving
- Flexibility to deal with client and internal challenges as they arise, and the ability to develop and implement strategies to overcome these challenges
- Worked on teams that have used Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience working for a SaaS company
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics ? Visit Qualtrics 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager (HCMC)
Piktochart, Ho Chi Minh
Lead Business Analyst (w/m)
Physics Teacher 2018-2019 SY
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles, CA
Manager, Digital Analytics
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Engineer - Datacenter Deployment
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Data Scientist, Data & Analytics
MLB Advanced Media, New York, NY