At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
As a software engineer at Qualtrics, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard scalability problems. Crafting systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work.
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with professional software engineering practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents)
A Day in the Life
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
Qualtrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
What differentiates us from other companies
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we will be providing snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- Work life balance is extremely important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to our ping pong tables we have an open and collaborative work space.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success, part of compensation all of employees have company stocks.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bulk Handling Systems, Eugene, OR, United States
Senior Software Engineer (Public Cloud | Cloud Native)
Conductor, New York, New York
Senior Security Engineer (f/m)
Technical Content Developer
Qumulo, Seattle, WA
Software Engineer, Marketplace Dynamics
Bellhops, Chattanooga, TN