Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Qualtrics is growing our Strategy and Business Operations team to accelerate the growth of our business. We create value through deep functional and business expertise combined with analytical rigor to formulate and deliver strategies. We drive the multi-year strategic plans for business units, executing on growth initiatives while simultaneously enabling short term results.
As an analyst in the Strategy and Business Operations team, you support strategic planning across a diverse set of businesses. You will have a strong understanding of Qualtrics product offerings and be a key contributor in a fast growing environment. You are highly analytical, resourceful, restlessly curious.
Whether a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Qualtrics, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of the Experience Management platform.
- Leading medium to large complex reporting projects and initiatives
- Working with internal customers to understand their information needs
- Gather requirements, identify data gaps, aid in the creation of new/modify report prototypes and build reporting solutions
- Use of multiple source systems to generate consumable reports.
- Work effectively across various teams/customers, building strong working relationships with reporting and analytics end users and IT
- Design and develop Dashboards / Adhoc reports / Standard reports as per the business requirements
- 4+ years’ experience in quantitative analysis, reporting and dashboard development
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Math, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
- Experience with analytical tools and techniques (SQL, spreadsheet software, statistics and predictive modeling).
- Experience in practical business modeling or financial modeling.
- Business Analysis skills to understand business needs and document requirements
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression)
- Development experience in any scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.) and/ or experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) prefered.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Support Specialist - Phoenix, AZ
Operations Associate (Telemedicine)
Forward, San Francisco
Industry X.0 - MES Senior Developer
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Utilization Management Nurse LPN/RN
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Senior Manager, Biostatistics (Contractor)
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Eden, Austin Office