Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Latin America Sales Team is an exciting area of growth and investment for Qualtrics. As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision for the customers and prospects in Latin America. Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Develop and deliver high quality Qualtrics presentations and product demonstrations. Design, validate, and present Qualtrics software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Present and articulate Qualtrics product's strengths, relative to competitors.
Effectively consult with management of customer organizations. Participate in sales planning and business development activities. Develop and demonstrate moderately complex solutions. Architect solutions and prototype solutions for customers. Participate in industry functions, seminars, and round tables to stay current with industry. Interact with development to enhance/refine Qualtrics products in areas of expertise. Deliver high quality technical Qualtrics presentations and demonstrations in area of expertise.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise for Latin American accounts through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and on-going sales consultation
- Drive the adoption of Qualtrics solutions within strategic accounts, expanding usage across departments within the enterprise. Translate product/technical features into value drivers.
- Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to improve product knowledge and demo abilities of both inside and enterprise salespeople.
- Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new Qualtrics products.
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Become an expert in Qualtrics XM Platform and other Qualtrics products
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends
- Must be located in the Bogota area.
- Minimum of 4 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level buyers
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) and inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions to solve customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them
- Demonstrated excellent customer facing verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Possess "best of breed" functional sales experience that could be applied across an entire sales area in general or specific functional categories
- Must be able to pivot to other system related tasks if and when needed. We wear lots of hats here at Qualtrics!
- Undergraduate degree (E.g. Marketing, Business, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Leadership, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative field. Strong academic performance.)
- Legally authorized to work in Colombia
- Travel required
- Previous work in Customer and/or Employee Experience software and systems, including pre or post-Sales support
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos