Deal Support Specialist - Part-Time
Qualtrics, Provo, Utah, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics Sales Operations Department is seeking a hardworking individual to join the Deal Desk Team, to help liaison and support our global Sales Team in winning and securing strategic deals. We have growing sales goals each quarter and we need the right person to join our team. If you are a student with 2-4 semesters left pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (Business Management, Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, or any other related degree), have great organizational and communication skills, and are a team player, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve always dreamed of.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our Sales team comes to you because they know you can get things done, can help them navigate the Sales process, and can assist them in their quoting, pricing, and proposal needs. Through supporting a wide variety of deals you’ll become comfortable in all of our support functions and develop the ability to have intelligent conversations regarding deal strategy, account planning and accurate forecasting. You will also be key in rolling out training and enablement materials for process improvements and pricing updates.
A Day in the Life
- Assist in helping quote and price specific strategic deals
- Team up with sales team members in building plans to proactively pursue potential customers
- Become a subject-matter-expert of the Qualtrics ecosystem, to help navigate reps through the Sales Process
- Support remote team members who are part of the sales organization
- Support sales in building proposals and presentations
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve internal processes
- Develop training materials for process gaps, system improvements and new product roll-outs
- Pursuit of a Bachelor's Degree (Business Management, Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, or any other related degree)
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel required
- Comfortable with SaaS technology, with ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Experience working with sales CRM platforms is a plus (e.g., Salesforce.com)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Sweat in good company
Tech Jobs For You
Emerging Markets Account Executive (SouthEast)
Okta, Tampa, FL; Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC; Nashville, TN