At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organisations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
About the Team
Qualtrics K-12 division is a new vertical that began at the end of 2014. For years educators have been using test scores and other measurable data to make decisions. This data driven world has garnered a need to gather as many insights as possible to make strategic and informed decisions. Qualtrics is the vehicle that will allow educators to capture data and perspectives that will facilitate a more data driven culture.
A Day in the Life
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Research Software platform to elementary and secondary schools and districts in assigned territory.
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in a collaborative team culture
The Expectation for Success
- At least 2 years sales experience - the more experience, the more senior the role can be
- Highly competitive
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with cold calling and customer acquisition
- Process oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
Even Better if you Have ...
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Inside Sales experience
- Pipeline Management
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative
Appboy, San Francisco
Sales Operations Manager
Vimeo, New York, NY
Blue Star Sports, Plano, TX
Commercial Account Executive -(French Fluency an advantage)
CarGurus, Dublin, Ireland
Enterprise Account Executive - State and Local Government
Qualtrics, Field-based opportunity