Academics Account Executive - DACH/Emerging Markets
Qualtrics, Dublin, Ireland
See jobs at Qualtrics
A Day in the Life
- You will consult with prospects and clients from the Academic, Government & Non-for-profit space (from champions all the way up to C-level) on their strategic business goals
- You manage the entire sales cycle within these accounts, which generate annual revenue of up to 1.5 billion euro
- Customer Obsession will fuel your need to help these future clients understand how Qualtrics can breathe new life into their organisation
- Working together is key and you will leverage support from your own Sales team, sales operations, legal, customer success, finance and more to help your customers
- You will travel to visit prospects onsite (20-30% of the time) to help successfully close larger deals
What you will need
- B2B sales experience (with at least some experience selling technology/software)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
- Fluency in German. Bonus if fluent in German and an Eastern/South European language (Polish, Romanian, Czech, Turkish, etc.)
- Ability to achieve or exceed quota expectations in previous positions
- Experience in building qualified pipeline and identifying new opportunities
- Ability to be curious and ask questions to clients to determine opportunities for impact
- Ability to adapt and navigate through a changing environment
- Collaborative and team playing ability - In this role you will partner with our Tech Sales, Solution Specialists, Legal, Pricing and others to come up with the best solutions for your prospects & clients
- You share our core business values! Read more here
We Are Passionate About Our QGroup Initiatives
Our QGroups (Employee Resource Groups) have created a diverse community in Qualtrics EMEA. We asked them to describe Qualtrics in one word! Watch this video to hear what they had to say.
What differentiates us from other companies
- We use our own software to capture Employee Engagement & Manager Effectiveness and our Leadership team is committed to always improving
- Our sales professionals are the owner of their success and will run their own business where achievement is rewarded
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Our famous on-site bar ‘Dermot’s’ is open Thursdays & Fridays after working hours to catch up with friends & colleagues
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our balcony views to an open and collaborative work space
- On top of our benefits (Healthcare, Pension, Bike to work, Travel tax, Wellness bonus etc.), we are offering an exciting ‘Experience Bonus’ after a year of service to help you explore the world
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!