The Client Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, provide best practice and recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for resourceful individuals to join our team and have a huge impact on ours clients experience with Qualtrics. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Client Success Consultant who can ensure our clients are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 4-7 years of client-facing experience, have the ability to build strong relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
What success looks like in the role
You will know you are doing a great job when your clients renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have outstanding organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with our clients. You are resourceful in the face of challenges, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
A day in the life
- Drive Client Success
- Develop relationships with influential stakeholders in a client organization and convert them into Qualtrics champions
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts and advise clients on their journey to maximise the value they get from Qualtrics
- Understand clients’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement best practices in experience management across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Establish success plans that define client goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilise the platform
- Conduct client workshops to help them get the most out of our products
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally
- Advocate for the needs of clients to leaders in different departments
- Escalate critical client concerns internally and mobilise resources to resolve issues
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our clients
- Monitor Client Health Metrics
- Monitor product usage and intervene as early as possible when risks arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and identify opportunities for growth
- Motivate our clients to conduct more research and carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics ? Visit Qualtrics 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Advanced Packaging Lead
Blue Bottle Coffee, Sacramento
Senior Software Engineer, Applications
Amplitude, San Francisco
Brookfield Residential, NorCal
Associate Scientist- Molecular Biology, Immunotherapy Research and Development
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA
HelloFresh, Richmond, CA
Director of Production
AKQA, Washington, DC