The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. We consult with our customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their business goals and challenges and we provide them with best practice insight and solutions. We are looking for resourceful individuals to join our team and have a huge impact on our customer's experience with Qualtrics. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Portfolio Success Manager who can ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 6+ years of customer-facing experience, have the ability to build strong relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
What success looks like in the role
You will know you are doing a great job when your customers come to you for advice on their programme and are looking to expand. You have outstanding organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with our customers. You are resourceful in the face of challenges and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
A day in the life
- Drive Customer Success
- Develop relationships with influential stakeholders in a customer's organization and convert them into Qualtrics champions
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts and advise customers on their journey to maximise the value they get from Qualtrics
- Understand customers’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement best practices in experience management across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Establish success plans that define customer goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Conduct customer workshops to help them get the most out of our products
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally
- Advocate for the needs of customers to our product teams
- Escalate critical customers concerns internally and mobilise resources to resolve issues
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our customers
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics
- Monitor product usage and intervene as early as possible when risks arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and identify opportunities for growth
- Motivate our customers to conduct more research and carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Remote Self-Driving Vehicle Operator (Frisco, TX)
Stamping Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Stack Rotational Program
StackCommerce, Venice Beach, CA
Operations Service Leader (US hours; 15:00 - 00:00)
Prodigy Finance, Cape Town
Planning Lead (Demand and Project Planning)
HelloFresh, Banbury, UK
Customer Training and Education Specialist
Conductor, New York, New York