At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organisations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Client Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on client retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Client Success Consultant who can ensure our clients are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 2+ years of client-facing experience, have the ability to build strong relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
What success looks like in the role
You will know you are doing a great job when your clients renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have outstanding organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are resourceful in the face of challenges, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
A day in the life
- Drive Client Success in the Business Segment
- Develop relationships with influential users in a client organization and convert them into Qualtrics champions
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts and consult clients in their journey to increase research volume and quality through their adoption of Qualtrics
- Understand clients’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement best practices in market research across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Establish success plans that clarify client goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally
- Advocate for the needs of clients to leaders in different departments
- Escalate critical client concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our clients
- Monitor Client Health Metrics
- Monitor product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and identify opportunities for growth
- Motivate our clients to conduct more research and carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Installer (Virtual Reality)
Survios, Culver City, CA
Tier 3 Supportability Engineer
Exabeam, San Mateo, CA
Policy Associate - Argentina
Airbnb, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Retail BOH Associate
Everlane, New York City, NY
Strategic Operations Manager
BetterUp, San Francisco
Associate Program Director