The German team is currently small, but growing rapidly and we require an exceptional Field Marketing Manager to help drive the growth. This Field Marketing Manager needs to be an all-rounder marketer who has expertise in running campaigns, events, PR and content creation, which generate quality leads and pipeline for the German sales team. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, they will need to run multiple programs and events while building a great marketing strategy for the country. We are building a world class marketing team in Europe and are looking for a superstar that will help us raise the bar.
- Work closely with the local sales team and regional sales leader to build the field marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Manage campaigns from defining the objectives through to handing over the leads, ensuring follow-up and measuring their success.
- Partner with the EMEA events marketing manager to deliver all German events from an annual flagship event to smaller workshops and partner events run at scale.
- Work closely with the EMEA digital marketing team to scale our German digital marketing activities.
- Overall responsibility for German marketing sourced opportunity and pipeline numbers.
- Own all content on the German website, working closely with the digital and content teams.
- Develop German content including customer stories, sales materials presentations and thought leadership.
- Build and run our German PR strategy.
- Work well with the rest of the European marketing team. This currently consists of digital, content and events and campaigns marketing managers in Dublin and London.
- Manage the German field marketing budget.
- Must have 5+ years of hands-on experience as a field marketing manager or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Great messaging skills in German - copywriting a plus
- Passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Self-starter who will thrive as the sole marketing manager for Germany
- Fluent in German and English, another European language a plus
- Worked for a B2B SaaS software company
- Experience with marketing technologies: Salesforce.com and Marketo a big plus
- Experience working with a Content Management System a plus
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics ? Visit Qualtrics 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Marketing Manager
Indiegogo, San Francisco
SEO Content Executive - Italian Speaking
Sales Development Representative
Online Marketing - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE
[Freelancer] Airbnb Experiences Ambassador, Seoul or Jeju South Korea
Airbnb, Seoul, South Korea
General Manager, Mexico City
Postmates, Mexico City, Mexico