At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Qualtrics has grown dramatically in the last five years. With that rapid growth comes solving the problems of scaling our infrastructure and product from a small company to a large company very quickly. We are faced with solving the technical hurdles of rapidly building and maintaining data-centers across the world. We need more fleet engineers on our team to solve these problems!
Qualtrics is looking for a system fleet engineer who is passionate about learning, developing automation, and helping their company grow!
What success will look like in this role:
You’ll know you are doing a great job when hearing, ‘We’re spinning up 5 more data-centers!’ does not cause you anxiety. Bare metal or public cloud, no problem. The tools and automation you will be building will help us get to the point where we can build or maintain a data-center virtually at the click of a button.
A Day in the Life:
- You will develop against our internal provisioning backend platform for virtualized systems.
- You will use Puppet to manage configurations and automate installs.
- You are a Python developer who isn’t afraid to find answers to hard questions.
- You will develop a front end cloud management tool for engineers to manage their own infrastructure.
- You will help capacity plan and drive efficiency through tools and mechanisms.
- You will occasionally travel to help provision and setup new data-centers.
- You will work with vendors and remote hands to maintain hardware platform.
- You will participate in 24/7 on-call rotation with the backing of the engineering organization.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.