Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organised, and dedicated. We work together to accomplish and exceed our annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides.
Our One Team objective is to drive company growth through Client Success and Customer Obsession.
As a pre-IPO company, we've done the right things from the beginning to set the stage for a promising future that we control. We are at the start of our journey in EMEA and you could be a part of the amazing growth to follow.
Join us as we charge ahead!
What we are looking for
- You have 2+ years corporate sales experience - the more experience you have, the more senior youre role becomes
- You are a visionary with a track record of smashing through targets and goals
- A strong work ethic and grit are your middle names. You feel a sense of accomplishment and an energy rush when you bring new customers through the full sales cycle.
- Proven and demonstrable success with territory planning, hunting, lead generation, cold calling, negotiating and closing deals
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Fluency in French and English
A Day in the Life
- At Qualtrics you are responsible for 100% new business acquisition
- You will be acquiring new business, and selling the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform to a variety of clients from across all business areas
- Customer Obsession will fuel your need to help your future clients understand how Qualtrics can breathe new life into their organisation
- We make our own playbook and you will play an integral part in crafting it
- We take pride in being a flat organisation and enabling you to inspire change and set yourself up for success
Sales is in your DNA.
You want to be the owner of your success and build your own book of business in a meritocratic organisation where success is continuously rewarded.
You wish to work with smart, Scrappy and all around 'sound' team members, Qualtrics is the right fit for you.
Are you up for the challenge?
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Programmatic Account Manager
BounceX, New York
National Inside Sales Representative
National Funding, San Diego
Project Manager-Research Services (bilingual)
Account Executive, Large Enterprise (DACH)
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
Salesforce Systems Analyst
Showroom Editor, Sales Associate
Glossier, New York, NY