At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
Qualtrics is experiencing incredible growth through the delivery of an amazing product, and world-class sales & marketing efforts. We’re looking for a creative and detail-oriented Marketing Automation Leader to join the marketing team and help fuel this growth. This role will oversee our B2B marketing technology, collaboratively work with the EMEA and APJ marketing and campaigns teams, closely work with sales to help drive leads to opportunities, and build and manage an effective lifecycle email marketing program. We are looking for an analytical marketer with strong experience of building nurture and content campaigns and delivering high-quality leads to sales.
The Expectation for Success
- Must have 4-6 years of hands-on experience in B2B Marketing & Demand Generation
- Expertise in Salesforce.com usage and marketing administration (Required)
- Expertise in Marketing Automation Platforms (Required) - preferably Marketo
- Bachelor’s degree from selective university
- Comprehensive and hands-on experience with all facets of B2B email marketing and marketing automation platforms
- Experience testing & running email and nurture programs to drive qualified leads to sales
- Experience with content strategy and designing content campaigns
- Experience in marketing automation operations and lead scoring systems
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Strong experience in lead management including working with sales team to ensure quality leads are being delivered
- Passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
A Day in the Life
- Own the lead lifecycle - measure, monitor, and optimize the revenue funnel from inquiry to MQL to closed opportunity
- Partner with the product, content, and digital marketing team to create compelling nurture paths for buyer personas, and constantly iterate and test to drive improvement
- Manage demand generation campaigns from end-to-end - starting with working with sales to define the objectives through to handing over the leads and ensuring their quality
- Administer Qualtrics’ Global Marketo instance and work with the international marketing automation team to define structure, process, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Own and maintain the global lead and contact database to ensure data quality.
- Work closely with the international marketing team to collaborate on programs and to obtain economies of scale by localizing programs
- Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns for key buyer personas
- Build and execute email campaigns, landing pages, physical event campaigns, webinars, etc.
- Collaborate with sales to ensure that the right sales teams and client success reps are working with and responding to the leads in the appropriate time
- Implement testing methodologies to continually improve overall campaign initiatives
- Analyze campaign results and optimize to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics ? Visit Qualtrics 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Data Quality Lead
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager
Paxata, Redwood City, CA
Senior Marketing Manager, Growth
Massdrop, San Francisco
Business Marketing Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Product Marketing Manager
Samsara, San Francisco