At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organisations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Qualtrics Sales Operations Team is looking for a talented individual to produce persuasive proposal content and assist in managing RFP projects.
We are expanding our go-to-market team in APJ from our Sydney head office quickly, but thoughtfully; few companies offer such amazing opportunities to make a career-defining impact like Qualtrics. We are at an exciting phase of growth, scaling in Australia and launching offices in Japan and Singapore.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time Proposal Writer who loves writing. If you have a Bachelor’s degree (English, Business, or Marketing), have 2-3 years of proposal writing experience, have high-level writing skills to author and edit technical content, and experience developing winning proposals and coordinating RFP responses, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve always dreamed of.
The Expectation for Success:
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our sales team comes to you for proposals. You can write compelling work, have excellent organisational skills, can multi-task, and manage your time effectively.
A Day in the Life:
- Lead and/or manage the proposal creation process for the responses Qualtrics develops in conjunction with RFPs and RFIs (requests for information) received.
- Develop and maintain compelling, persuasive RFP content
- Create compliant outlines for RFPs/RFIs
- Assist in developing and maintaining a proposal content library
- Work with the proposal team to support the sales team with client-facing, written communications
- Review proposals to ensure a flawless product ready for client review; proofread for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits
- Consistently implement Qualtrics brand messaging, including tone, style, and theme, within all responses. Effectively leverage and promote the Qualtrics value proposition
- Liaise with Qualtrics’ subject matter experts to inform responses to RFPs and/or to support the maintenance of content organized in knowledge base, including its technical accuracy
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.