We are a high energy, fast paced recruiting team determined to grow this company at an extremely fast rate. With the classic Qualtrics culture the recruiting team gets the opportunity to work with all the departments. We get plenty of exposure to all types of personalities. We work hard but have fun and we are excited to add an additional team member to take on such a key role to the growth of Qualtrics!
The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral part of Qualtrics recruitment process. You will be a key contact a candidate will have with Qualtrics and have more interactions throughout the interview process than anyone else. You will be the person the candidate identifies with and comes to trust. You are able to determine if something has gone amiss and are able to think quickly on your feet to resolve the problem. The role requires someone that is personable and willing to go the extra mile. The candidate experience is of utmost importance to you, and you know the relationship you build with a candidate can be the difference between a hire or no hire.
- Interface with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and Candidates to facilitate and support the recruitment and interview process, with a keen focus on delivering efficiently with the utmost attention to detail
- Maximize the effectiveness and success of the recruiters by managing and owning critical components of the recruiting process from end to end. Components include items such as scheduling candidates, preparing interviewer briefings, and entering candidate information into ATS
- Create a “white glove”, seamless interview experience
- Provide strategic input on how to improve processes for recruiting function
- Serve as primary point of contact for candidates to schedule phone and in-person interviews. Organizes all candidate travel, expenses and related activities and ensures that all candidate interview and travel details are communicated appropriately
- Act as primary point of contact throughout the candidate’s interview day, providing prompt communication, updates and follow-up. Specific responsibilities include greeting the candidate at their arrival, escorting them to conference rooms and executive offices throughout the day, frequent check-ins, providing lunch and escorting wrapping up with candidates at the completion of the interview day
- Seamlessly manages frequent changes to the interview schedule. Monitors interview loops to ensure the interview process flows smoothly
- Establish collaborative relationships with Executive Assistants who support both the Hiring Managers and the Executives on the interview team
- Perform necessary candidate tracking activity and storage of documents in Applicant Tracking System, Database and other systems as needed
- React with sense of urgency to situations that require quick response or turnaround
- Distribute interview materials, briefings of interviewers and other information to appropriate parties in a timely manner
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year experience in a Recruiting Coordinator, Executive Assistant or related role
- Demonstrates expert ability to proactively prioritize, plan, schedule and organize multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Able to multi-task and prioritize time sensitive activities while maintaining a high level professional demeanor with candidates and colleagues
- Unflappable with a patient demeanor; can calmly and effectively handle constantly shifting executive calendars and the need to reschedule travel accommodations
- Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity, accountability, and follow-through
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics ? Visit Qualtrics 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Internship - Learning & Organizational Development
Workfront, Lehi, Utah, US
Film & TV Development Intern
Rooster Teeth, Los Angeles, CA
AVID Teacher (2018-2019)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
Sr. People Operations Generalist
eero, San Francisco
Luxury Retreats - Home Consultant/Property Inspector, Riviera Maya, Mexico - REMOTE (Contract)
Airbnb, Riviera Maya, Mexico - REMOTE