Research Services Coordinator - Asia, Pacific, Japan
Qualtrics is looking for detail-oriented, quick-learning team players that can foster and maintain relationships with current clients, balance multiple complex projects simultaneously, and keep our clients coming back. If you have a Bachelor’s degree and a rockstar mentality, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
The Expectation for Success
As a Research Services Coordinator, you are the link between clients, sales representatives, and project execution. Managing client expectations, scoping out new projects to field, and ensuring project efficiency are just a few reasons why this position is in such high demand.
Qualtrics team members take ownership of their clients’ projects and make sure Qualtrics delivers on its promises. Research Services Coordinators help ensure that we exceed client expectations in a way that is cost effective and efficient!
A Day in the Life
- The work of a Coordinator mainly consists of working with clients to scope out new projects, answering client questions, and supporting customers as their projects progress. A Research Services Coordinator continuously take on new projects which involves reviewing the project parameters to provide pricing to the client, a review of the research project, providing feedback to the customer regarding best practices, collaborating with the Sales Representative, and utilizing the latest Qualtrics tools and instruments to deliver a high-quality product. Some projects are fundamentally easy and quick, but many others are complex and require creative thought and a proactive thought process!
- Research Coordinators also regularly interact with Qualtrics’s 3rd party partners to determine pricing and fit for client’s needs.
- Research coordinators help projects run more efficiently. This requires strong time management skills and ability to work on projects independently.
- Being at Qualtrics during this time of unprecedented growth is already exciting, and being a part of the Research Services team only adds to that level of energy and potential. More leadership is needed and we’re hoping it will be you!
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Strong obsession for the customers’ success
- You take ownership. You run towards problems, not away.
- You have a strong bias towards action
- Strong communicator
- High attention to detail and organization
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behaviour
- Hard-worker, hungry for results,, and committed to success
- Demonstrates grit and tenacity
- Must enjoy working in a team environment
- Able to work effectively with teammates in remote offices
- Experience managing third party suppliers to achieve business results
- Familiarity with Technology based solutions is a plus (i.e Coupa , Salesforce, etc)
- 1+ years of market research experience
- Experience working across various countries and markets in APAC region
- Familiarity with survey scripting and data reporting platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, etc.) is desired.
- Ability to script surveys in these platforms is a plus
About the Team
The team is all about hitting numbers, breaking records and having fun while we do it. Our company is relatively young in age but are far above our years in taking on responsibilities and making a name for ourselves. Come join us for the ride of your life!
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics ? Visit Qualtrics 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Live Technical Producer
Livestream, Brooklyn, New York
Client Success Representative - Sydney
Qualtrics , Sydney, Australia
Technical Enablement Program , Senior Manager APJ
Pivotal Software, Singapore
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Seasonal Warehouse Associate
Peloton, Ft. Lauderdale Warehouse
Senior Operations Manager of Care Delivery
Oscar, New York