At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life
Qualtrics is looking for full-time consultants who can prospect, establish relationships, manage complex research projects, and close deals. In Research Services Sales, you sell services that help our customers get insights easier, quicker and better within Qualtrics.
- Consult and advise clients on complex research projects focused on their brand, product and customer experiences, ranging from students and professors working on academic research to massive national and international corporations conducting meaningful data driven market research
- Sell panel and research services offered by Qualtrics to new and existing customers against quarterly sales quotas.
- Negotiate and coordinate with our network of external partners to understand the scope and needs and ensure the success of each research project.
- Work collaboratively with clients, internal departments and external partners to deliver exceptional customer experience with every project.
- Whether our clients need responses from the general population, or from targeted groups of individuals (i.e. doctors in Japan)—our team produces a qualified panel of respondents for our clients.
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance
- High standard of perfection, integrity, and role model behaviour
- History of top performance in a previous companies
- Previous Sales/Business development/Customer Service Experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Market Research or Psychological Research
- Proficiency in other languages within Asia
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Scientist, Analytics
DoorDash, San Francisco, New York
Biology Content Fellow (India)
Khan Academy, Delhi/Bangalore, India
Director of Analytics
Flatiron School, New York, NY
SIEM - Director of Engineering
Venmo, New York, NY