At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most.
Expectations for Success
The Qualtrics recruiting team is known for its dynamic, passionate, and creative culture. We are laser-focused on finding exceptional talent to add tremendous value to the organization. Are you looking rare and meaningful opportunity? We have nearly doubled the Qualtrics team year over year since 2010 (that’s exciting growth).
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated, intelligent and passionate Senior Sales Recruiter to help meet our exciting growth goals over 2018 and beyond. You will partner with our Senior Sales Leadership on searches that will directly impact the company’s revenue generation. You will lead the search for experienced sales roles, tell a compelling story and help mentor more junior members of the team.
If you love being responsible for a high-impact piece of the business, strategizing with Senior Leadership, filling niche roles, and building a top SaaS company, this could be the opportunity for you.
A Day in the Life
- Own the full cycle hiring process from sourcing to start date
- Be a trusted advisor and partner with Sales Leadership in developing hiring strategy
- Dig in and master the sales roles so you will have the ability to drive recruitment strategies, evaluate top talent, and navigate a high-touch hiring process
- Actively source and recruit prospective employees who ‘raise the bar’
- Develop efficient and creative processes that drive exceptional Candidate Experience
- Work closely with a team of sales recruiters to accomplish team quarterly hiring goals
- Coach junior recruiters that may help with coordination or sourcing
- Be a closer! Craft highly customized closing plans for senior candidates
- Qualtrics ambassador: Effectively evangelize the Qualtrics story to talent prospects across the country
- 3+ years experience recruiting specialized, senior hires
- Strong preference for past experience in sales recruitment at a premier SaaS company
- High academic performance in a competitive bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Executive-level written and verbal communication abilities
- Embody our core values! Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Education Engineer - AMER
Elastic, Distributed, US
Senior Technical Recruiter
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA
Senior Recruiter - G&A and Marketing
Tradeshift, San Francisco, California
Talent Management (Singapore)
Werkstudent People & Culture (m/f)
Admissions Counselor/Inside Sales Representative
SecureSet Academy, Austin