The Qualtrics recruiting team is known for its fast-paced, passionate, and innovative culture. We are laser-focused on finding exceptional talent to add tremendous value to the organization. Looking for a high-impact opportunity? We have nearly doubled the Qualtrics team year over year since 2010 (that’s exciting growth!).
We are looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and passionate Senior Sales Recruiter to help meet our exciting growth goals over 2018 and beyond. You will partner with our Senior Sales Leadership on searches that will directly impact the company’s revenue generation. You will lead the search for experienced sales roles and also help mentor junior recruiters that may assist with coordination or sourcing.
If you love owning a high-impact piece of the business, partnering with Senior Leadership, filling niche roles, and building a top SaaS company, this could be the opportunity for you!
A Day in the Life:
- Manage the full cycle hiring process from sourcing to start date
- Be a trusted advisor and partner with Sales Leadership in developing hiring strategy
- Dig in and master the sales roles so you will have the ability to drive recruitment strategies, evaluate top talent, and navigate a high-touch hiring process
- Actively source and recruit candidates who ‘raise the bar’
- Develop processes that drive exceptional Candidate Experience
- Work closely with a team of sales recruiters to accomplish team quarterly hiring goals
- Coach junior recruiters that may help with coordination or sourcing
- Be a closer! Create highly customized closing plans for senior candidates
- Qualtrics ambassador: Effectively evangelize the Qualtrics story to candidates across the country
Who are you?
- 3+ years experience with a strong track record of recruiting specialized, senior hires
- Strong preference for past experience in sales recruitment at a top-tier SaaS company
- High academic performance in a competitive bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Executive-level written and verbal communication abilities
- Embody our core values! Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
People Success Partner - West
Enjoy, Menlo Park, CA
HR Operations Coordinator
Tradeshift, San Francisco, California
Workday Functional Consultant (6 month contract)
SF Motors, Santa Clara, CA
Senior Human Resources Generalist
Eventbrite, Nashville, Tennessee
Office / Facilities Specialist EMEA
Rubrik, Amsterdam office, Netherlands