Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single experience management (XM) platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Do you want to touch billions of customer interactions across thousands of brands while shaping the discipline of product management at a rapidly growing pre-IPO company? Are you passionate about creating well-designed, intuitive solutions to complex problems? Are you data-driven and highly attuned to the needs of users? If so, we want to hear from you. We are rapidly building out an excellent team and need you to come help us drive our product vision and direction.
Great applicants will have a technical background and demonstrate an aptitude for the business. This is an amazing opportunity for a self-driven person to own a major area of the product, shape the future of the fastest growing product line at Qualtrics and have an impact helping thousands of consumer brands be more obsessed about their customer experience.
This position is based in Krakow, Poland.
- Prioritize everything!
- Know your customer needs and defend your position on customers’ needs
- Define the roadmap for your area
- Write clear requirements for features
- Focus on product metrics; double-down on what is working and stop what isn’t
- Know the numbers for your product and market trends
- Proven ability to make things happen; you’re smart and work hard
- You have previously launched features that had a business impact
- Willingness to get your hands dirty
- Proven example of a test and measure approach to iterating on product improvements
- Experience working on web products, enterprise or consumer
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 8+ years of experience in product management or similar role
- Ability to live and work in the EU.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics ? Visit Qualtrics 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software/ Platform Engineer
Anaconda, Austin, TX
Senior Product Manager
Survios, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Product Designer
Discord, 444 De Haro St
Senior Product Engineer - Personas CX
Segment, San Francisco
IT Support Engineer II
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Partner Operations Specialist
Pinterest, San Francisco