Client Success at Qualtrics is serious business. From onboarding, training, and ongoing implementation, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face.
Because we listen carefully to our clients, we are a wellspring of innovation. We nurture new ideas inside Qualtrics to drive operational improvements and product enhancements and refuse to rest until these problems are solved. Qualtrics makes sophisticated research simple, and we won’t stop until everyone is a researcher.
Expectations for Success
- BS Computer Science (preferred) or Information Systems
- 5+ years experience
- Delivery lead or project manager experience.
- Proficient with web-related technologies
- Previous experience on projects that involve integrations and API's.
- Ability to build strong, positive relationships with clients
- Interpersonal skill to manage multiple priorities and concurrent implementation projects
Even Better if you Have ...
- Fluency in second language is always great as we expand in EMEA (Let us know if you speak French, German, Spanish or Italian!)
- Experience working for a SaaS company
- Knowledge of standard project management concepts, practices, and procedures
- Project Management Qualification
- A understanding of the web and the technologies that power it
- Well versed in integrating technology systems
A Day in the Life
- Develop and lead detailed implementation project plans and serve as the primary point of contact with enterprise customers during the implementation, and lead a cross-functional team of SME’s to execute the plan
- Coordinate with functional leaders internally to push projects toward target achievements and communicate to partners, keeping them fully informed of project status
- Dedicatedly manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise and execute contingency plans
- Provide technical mentorship on the initial setup and configuration of the Qualtrics platform in the client’s organization
- Lead “out of the box” integrations with client systems, particularly Salesforce, Adobe and other CRM and visualization software
- Setup single sign-on capability for large scale clients
- Design and provide trainings that equip clients with proper knowledge in order to drive fast adoption of our platform
- Craft and build content for Qualtrics’ implementation guides, standard methodologies, and certification programs
- Design customized reporting dashboards that meet client reporting needs
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Qualtrics Research Suite and all other products
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.