Program Manager, Employee Surveys
Qualtrics is in the business of helping organizations manage experiences. Of all experiences an organization delivers, employee experiences have a lasting impact on talent retention, productivity, and their overall bottom-line. However, Many of the worlds organizations still take an outdated approach to understanding their employees.
As the employee landscape shifts, these outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly engage their employee base. As such, these organizations are also looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand and improve the experiences they deliver to their employees. Qualtrics has provided a new approach built on a foundation of world-class technology and solid expertise that is driving results for many of the world's top organizations.
A Day in the Life
This position will focus on delivering successful employee experience programs that will bring impact to our customers. They will sit within the Employee Experience (EX) delivery team at Qualtrics.
The Right Candidate
The best candidate for the role will have a keen understanding of client needs in the world of employee feedback programs. They will have experience of delivering large-scale employee feedback programs within global organizations and be able to deliver projects on time, on budget to satisfied customers..
They will influence our customers and help them design and shape their programs for the future, to organisations that are both mature and immature in the employee survey space. They will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in employee surveys, and be able to de forward-thinking, innovative yet impactful solutions to clients.
This person will have exceptional customer and project management skills and be able to build strong working relationships with our largest european clients. They’ll also be very comfortable getting hands-on with tech and learning a new platform.
Finally, they will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. They’ll believe in work being a positive experience for themselves and their co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
- Work with large EMEA customers to deliver innovative, scalable employee feedback solutions
- Project manage customers through their employee feedback programs
- Advise customers on the best way to structure their projects for success
- Become a product expert, running trainings to empower customers to become more self-sufficient
- Work with internal project teams, coordinating more junior resource to deliver projects
- Where needed, contribute to product development
- Working with the Product team, help to develop new platform features
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- 7+ years experience working with clients on their employee survey programs, employee assessment programs or in an Employee Insights/Analytics function
- A blend of agency-side experience as well as internal-client experience is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events and execute on these on time and on budget with quality at the forefront of everything you do
- Experience working with large and complex organisations with a proven track record for delivering projects with successful outcomes
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and identify solutions to meet these requirements
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10%
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.