The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, and maintain relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Research Software platform to marketing and research executives of Fortune 500 companies, governments NPOs and/or academic institutions
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Hold a current Drivers License.
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Kenwood Towne Centre, Cincinnati OH
Casper, Cincinnati, OH