Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Qualtrics Sales Operations Team is looking for a talented individual who will make a major impact on APJ expansion of the company. We are growing each quarter and we need the right person to join our team.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time Sales Operations Analyst who will be focused on helping us scale into new markets in APJ, lead our CRM data enrichment program, develop/improve sales reporting and accelerate pipeline/large deals. If you’ve completed a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (majoring in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Marketing or Management) and thrive working in a fast-paced environment, Qualtrics will be the right place for you.
A Day in the Life:
- Go-to-Market strategy execution (eg: sales territory execution, SAP integration, process improvement, etc)
- APJ Lead for our CRM data optimisation and maintenance project
- Accelerate velocity across our key deals and pipeline
- Develop best practices for CRM hygiene and drive the appropriate cadence with the Sales Teams
- Diagnose gaps and develop actions plans to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Support with reporting and analysis to enable the business to make data-driven decisions
- Work closely with the business operations team locally and in the US on operational projects
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role OR you have recently completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree from a top tier university (min. distinction average) and have a passion for data analysis
- Good knowledge of the Australian market (knowledge of the APJ market is a plus)
- Great attention to detail
- An inquisitive mind – identifying, addressing and solving problems
- Basic Excel knowledge (Tableau knowledge is a plus!)
- The ability to work in a team and independently in a fast-paced environment
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
To learn more about what we value, read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.