Our Network Operations team is rapidly growing as Qualtrics continues to grow at a record pace. We have multiple roles available, ranging from mid-level to senior. We are seeking someone who is fearless, someone who loves the challenges that come with scaling an organization and it's infrastructure rapidly and holds a high bar for quality and has an obsession to deliver that quality to his/her users. This position can be based in either our Provo, UT or Seattle, WA offices.
Expectations for Success
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/IS or related
- 2+ years of networking experience
- Maintains in-depth up-to-date knowledge of standards and best practices in basic networking: Ethernet, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, NTP, SNMP, IPSec, NAT, DNS, DHCP, NetFlow, Security, and Circuit/Network Design
- Working knowledge of Dynamic IP Routing protocols (OSPF)
- Solid grasp of next-generation firewall concepts and security best practices
- Experience with Enterprise Wireless Networking (Meraki a plus)
- Excellent documentation skills including experience creating and maintaining network diagrams
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to work well independently and with a team
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Cat or Juniper EX line a plus
- Detailed understanding of Palo Alto is a plus
- SD-WAN Experience is a plus
- Experience programming in Python is a plus
- Experience working with Ansible is a plus
A Day in the Life
- Responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of Qualtrics’ office networks including firewalls, core routing/switching, wireless, and DNS/DHCP
- Monitor and ensure network performance, resource utilization, and system availability/reliability
- Continuously improve the security landscape through implementation and maintenance of various security measures
- Maintain Internet Circuits between Qualtrics and multiple ISPs
- Create and maintain complex network diagrams
- Perform software updates in order to maintain the security posture required to pass multiple industry certifications (e.g. FedRamp/ISO)
- Automate Network Deployment and utilize Network Configuration Management tools to ensure security, availability, and usability of Qualtrics’ network infrastructure
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.