Head of Public Services Australia
Federal and State Government - Canberra
About the TeamOur team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organised and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
Expectations for Success
Do you love working with sales reps, marketing and data? We’re looking for an experienced Sales Leader to join our Canberra team to lead, mentor and manage our Government Enterprise Account Executives across the ANZ region.
- Passion for leading a team and encouraging them whilst developing their sales career
- Provide on-boarding, process training, continuous mentorship and support
- Drive activity levels to ensure the highest opportunity to conversion results
- Meet sales goals established by the Country Head of Sales
- Deliver the highest standard of integrity, quality and CX to our clients
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings
- Build and maintain client relationships within Government departments and agencies
- Contribute in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- Build a local presence in the Canberra region
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 5 years recent experience selling complex SaaS software solutions to Federal, State and Local Government Departments and Agencies
- 8 years enterprise sales experience building and maintaining executive relationships
- Leadership experience, ability to hire, nurture and manage teams
- Proven success in developing and maintaining high performing teams
- Role is based in Canberra - local experience is beneficial
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
- You’re the type of person willing to put in whatever it takes to help your team succeed.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity in open and collaborative work spaces
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Enterprise Sales Director
Cloud Technology Partners, Southern California