Solutions Architect - Brand Experience
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
As a Brand Experience Solutions Architect, you will combine your business acumen, hands-on research experience, and deep technical knowledge to help customers leverage the power of the Qualtrics platform and transform their business. In this role, you will work with business and technical decision makers from our largest accounts, as well as Qualtrics’ technology partners and account teams.
Solutions Architects engage early in the project lifecycle where the customer is just beginning to define the vision, and often lean on the Solutions Architect to imagine what is possible and determine if it’s feasible. The role requires an affinity for solution selling, research design, technology evangelism and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining abstract technical concepts in a non-technical manner as they relate to business value, is a must.
Solutions Architects are consultative in their approach and are able to use industry standard methodology to advise customers on building and scaling enterprise-grade BX programs. Customers will trust you as their advisor on delivering the art of the possible.
The Expectation for Success
You will lead project discovery and design sessions as well as project scoping conversations in order to validate the customer solution and articulate the business impact of the solution.
You will accomplish this by designing research and technical solutions that meet customer’s business objectives. This role requires a high degree of multi-functional collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, Technology Consulting teams, Research Experts, Product Engineering, Support Services and at the heart of what we do - Customers.
You operate regularly in ambiguous situations and view those as opportunities. As the solution is defined, you construct a system that is profitably replicable and then move on to the next situation.
The position will provide technical expertise for scoping and defining solutions for customers with needs beyond the typical platform capabilities. It will also be an opportunity to influence the product roadmap by contributing to solutions utilized across multiple customer projects.
- Design, recommend and evangelize solutions to deliver and amplify Brand Experience programs.
- Recommend implementation solutions to customers by considering both strategic and tactical elements. Strategic elements include an understanding business requirements, research objectives, enterprise architecture, organization capability, and company strategy. Tactical elements include project delivery – impact to scope, cost and time.
- Listen to the customer and identify the actual underlying needs and goals to create the optimal solution, sometimes reviewing with the customer why they would benefit from changing their existing approach/processes.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Engineering, Research Experts, and other teams to ensure compelling solutions are created and presented to customer executive, insights, and IT teams.
- Assist in driving sales pipeline while ensuring achievement of Professional Services billing targets through innovative thinking, customer relationship management, and solution architecture creation.
- Maintain an authoritative knowledge of the Qualtrics Suite of products.
- Keep up to date with market trends in target industry, competitive insights and industry regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with a small team to define, refine, and iterate over internal processes and service offerings to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
The best bed for better sleep