Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 11,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Finance team. The core accounting team at Qualtrics is small but growing! We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. This position is a key player on our team and will have immediate and long-term influence on the accounting of Qualtrics.
Expectations for Success
- Prepare account reconciliations and perform variance analyses
- Document and monitor internal controls and processes
- Assist in the preparation of accounting estimates and calculations
- Coordinate accounting projects within finance and cross-functional departments
- Assist with accounting audits
- Assist in month, quarter and annual finance close processes
- Prepare journal entries, review general ledger accounts and prepare reconciliations in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Work closely with internal and external auditors
- Prepare schedules and financial statements for quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley (Sox) and best practices
- Automate accounting processes as well as other business processes
- Help with other accounting duties and ad-hoc requests
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or within 6 months of graduation)
- CPA certification
- Experience with NetSuite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to self-start and work in a fast-paced environment
A Day in the Life
Find out why Scott Dallas, Corporate Controller is choosing to grow his finance career at Qualtrics.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- We take pride in our office design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.