Qualtrics is in the business of helping organizations manage experiences. Of all experiences an organization delivers, employee experiences have a lasting impact on talent retention, productivity, and the overall bottom-line of the organization. However, Many of the worlds organizations have followed a very outdated approach to understanding their employees.
As the employee landscape shifts, these outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly engage their employee base. As such, these organizations are also looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand and improve the experiences they deliver to their employees. Qualtrics has provided a new approach built on a foundation of world-class technology and solid expertise that is driving results for many of the world's top organizations.
The mission of the EX Solution Consultant team is to drive EX revenue with a focus on winning within key accounts and supporting strategic initiatives that will increase EX revenue.
A Day in the Life
The EX Solution Consultant is a very senior role that is hyper-focused on growing global revenue. To accomplish this, they will work side-by-side with the sales organization on strategic account planning, deal specific strategy, and sales campaign execution.
This team will go deep on strategic accounts where there are domino effects, be proactive in creating opportunities, develop a center of excellence around competitive intelligence, and support high value cross functional initiatives. While most of their efforts will be focused in a pre-sales environment, some of the additional cross-functional initiatives could include input in product direction, content generation, contributing to analyst reports/relationships, attending events, delivering customer workshops, and directing account based marketing activity.
- Drives new revenue from key strategic accounts
- Proactively engages the sales organization to penetrate key strategic accounts
- Works closely with sales leadership to forecast and direct internal resources to key accounts
- Conducts deal reviews with the Enterprise sales team and ensures accurate forecasting
- Conducts 1on1 account planning and strategy sessions with the Enterprise sales team
- Creates and leads training for the sales organization
- Contributes to product and business development activities
- Conducts original research and presents and published research in applied and academic forums
- Coordinates with other HR subject matter experts within Qualtrics to build innovative solutions that meet our clients' needs and push the field forward
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- Extensive HR industry experience and knowledge (preferably in employee engagement and employee measurement)
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre- and post-sales capacities
- Experience as an external consultant (preferably has experience as both an internal and external consultant)
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Science or related field
- Willingness and ability to work in a quota-carrying sales environment
- Willingness and ability to build expertise in Qualtrics' products and solutions
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.