Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is looking for a Digital Analytics Analyst to join the Global Web Optimization team to own digital analytics systems, tracking and programs at Qualtrics. This person will drive our analytics systems and programs as we improve the reach and efficiency of our digital marketing efforts around the world. They will oversee the ongoing management and maintenance of our tracking and reporting systems, such as Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager
Expectations for Success
- In collaboration with marketing, BI, growth and product teams, identify areas for optimization of digital marketing efforts and spend through analysis of digital marketing data
- Build and maintain reporting program and dashboards for digital marketing channels such as SEO, Paid Media, CRO, Email and more
- Perform data quality audits, identify and troubleshoot data collection issues, suggest improvements and implement fixes.
- Analyze past campaign and channel data to find opportunities for optimization and future content creation and strategies
- Ensure analytics and measurement systems are properly configured and maintained
- Own the strategy for tag and script deployment used in marketing activities and advertising platforms
- Act as the system admin for analytics systems and train marketers around the company on how to use them
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3-6 years of experience as a digital analyst, preferably at a SaaS company
- Expert experience using Google Analytics 360 or Adobe Analytics for analysis and reporting
- Intermediate experience with tag management solutions, preferably Google Tag Manager
- Proficient in SQL and BI platforms such as Tableau, Domo and Google Data Studio
- Experience working with paid media tracking and analysis
- Understanding of Marketing Automation and CRM systems
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a related field (e.g. Marketing, Business, Computer Science, etc.)
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver exceptional quality on-time and on budget
What Differentiates us from Other Companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.