Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on
experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used
by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of
business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises
worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S.
business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more
loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics
was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience
economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is
dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose,
and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
As a Partner Ecosystem Director you will be responsible for developing and executing
strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Qualtrics through recruiting and enabling
key strategic partners/alliances. For a list of our current partners, please visit
Expectations for Success:
● Collaborate with Qualtrics’ Sales Management to identify, target, and contract with
partners that allow us to increase value to customers, win rates and as a result, our
● Craft and implement a program to onboard alliance partners and educate Qualtrics sales
team regarding partnerships
● Partner with Qualtrics’ leadership to eliminate channel conflict and build effective rules of
● Train and influence partner sellers by refining value propositions to meet specific client
needs and facilitate client introductions to Qualtrics.
● Build and maintain a positive relationship with strategic partners that enable Qualtrics
products to drive new revenue streams
● Drive partner referral pipeline to Qualtrics Sales Executives
● Establish quarterly and annual plans to meet revenue growth objectives and maintain
fiscal accountability for revenue quota
● Work with Sales Operations to build a reporting mechanism that provides visibility on
your efforts and strategies to achieve overall revenue contribution
● Build relationships with Qualtrics’ Partner Marketing to develop value propositions and
marketing/PR campaigns necessary to drive demand for/through channel partners
● Liaise with Qualtrics’ Legal Department to develop contracts for alliance and channel
partner agreements; negotiate and finalize all partner agreements
● Participate in industry trade shows & events
You are driven, accountable and collaborative. You can make sound decisions, communicate
effectively, possess financial acumen, demonstrate initiative, build realistic plans, promote
teamwork, influence others and you are able to achieve great results.
Qualifications & Requirements
● You have 10 years driving and managing tier-1 partner/alliances business initiatives
within a SaaS environment
● You are an experienced strategic alliance leader with the ability to initiate and develop
complex partnerships that deliver results
● You have technology knowledge that helps you engage and have credibility with product
groups within Qualtrics and partners up to VP/CTO level engagements
● Relevant experience working with partner sales and IT functions
● Direct SaaS Selling Experience preferred
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and competency in communicating at
an executive level
● Demonstrated track record of driving revenue and consistent attainment to quota both
quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year
● Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing and contracts
● BA/BS required; MBA preferred
● You are open to travel ~ 30%
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.