Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world - Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) is the only software platform that helps brands continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. Our mission is to close the experience gap.
More than 9,000 clients worldwide use Qualtrics, including many of the world’s most visionary brands including Yamaha, GE, JetBlue, PWC, and Marriott International. Qualtrics has over 1,500 employees across 16 global offices. Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
About the Team
Searching for your dream job? At Qualtrics, we are changing the way companies deliver experiences to their customers and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience from the world’s top Experience Management company, continually being recognized as one of the best places to work.
Qualtrics’ Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way our customers collect, analyze, and act on Experience data. Forrester reports that companies generate a 674% return on investment when using Qualtrics. Now that’s a solution you can get behind!
As an Account Executive, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating prospective and current customers on the value of Qualtrics XM. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate team players.
The challenge? Qualtrics XM is a very versatile platform, adding value to a limitless array of decision makers. If you enjoy a strategic, analytical sales process and working with a variety of industries, departments and buyers, selling Qualtrics XM will always keep you learning and growing.
This is an exciting time to get in on the ground floor of the Canadian sales organization. We are opening our first Canadian office in downtown Toronto and intend to build one of the best software sales teams 'north of the border'. Qualtrics has been selling remotely into Canada for many years and we already have hundreds of customers, so no need to find customer #1. We work with most of the top brands and universities in Canada - from Bank of Montreal, Rogers Communications, Great-West Life, Porter Airlines, MLSE, to just name a few.
A Day in the Life
- You sell the Qualtrics software to the C-Suite and VP level leaders in the Canadian region
- You engage with clients all points of the sales cycle - from prospecting and acquiring clients, through demoing the Qualtrics product, to negotiating and closing, and beyond.
- You focus on net-new revenue generation and signing on new logos
- You lead potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
Who are you?
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You earned a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- You have demonstrated a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You are able to travel when necessary
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (junior levels)
You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS (senior levels)
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.