The Customer Success organization is at the heart of our business. Our team members are focused on building and maturing our customers’ Experience Management programs to drive measurable business impact and meaningful improvements to the human experience. Our mission is to tangibly transform our customers’ organizations, leading to increased retention, growth and maturity, and ultimately building our customers into lifelong Qualtrics champions. We do this through a deep understanding of our customers and their industries, and by optimizing solutions to address their individual challenges utilizing the Qualtrics platform. We touch every phase of the customer lifecycle and work internally to innovate and drive action for our customers.
A Day in the Life
- Grow and lead a diverse and high performing team of world-class customer success consultants
- Assume revenue responsibility for one of our fast growing regions/segments with specific accountability for achieving quarterly and annual renewal and expansion targets.
- Define and execute your team’s strategy for maturing and expanding a portfolio of customer accounts.
- Train, coach, and mentor your team members into top-flight consultants, who partner with our customers to build an Experience Management vision and strategy that is connected to a program roadmap for execution.
- As a member of the Customer Success leadership team, help to guide and mature our Customer Success function.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Professional Services to evolve and scale our global service offerings, mature our industry-leading platform, fine-tune our go-to-market motion and improve the overall customer experience.
- Build and manage relationships with senior executives at our customer organizations to drive program governance, build customer advocacy and generate program success stories.
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders across Qualtrics.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the entire suite of Qualtrics solutions.
- Help to build, define, and architect the experience management category, and champion it to the world as one of the fastest growing segments in the experience economy.
- 10+ years experience in a combination of strategy, consulting, operations, product management, or an equivalent field.
- Past experience in leading successful teams, having worked directly with the C-suite/VP level
- Passion for coaching and mentoring high-performing team members, aimed at developing and accelerating the skills and career trajectory of your team members.
- Proven track record of successfully building scalable business operations and delivering key business results.
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end.
- Ability to utilize data and metrics to communicate strategy to internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs and to communicate and present to Senior Management effectively.
- Ability to have scale impact across the business, thinking holistically about the industry and Qualtrics partnership with our customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field. MBA from a top university preferred.
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.