At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Our information security team is rapidly growing as Qualtrics continues to grow. We are looking for an InfoSec Analyst who is fearless, loves the challenges that come with scaling rapidly, holds a high bar for quality and has an obsession to deliver that quality to his/her users.
Expectations for Success
- Critical member of the Qualtrics Information Security Team
- Work closely with external auditors / assessors to perform onsite assessments
- Experience auditing IT general controls and other security compliance programs
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while executing multiple projects
- Help to continually develop and train new employees
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the following areas
- IT Security Assessment
- Vendor Assessments
- Control Testing
- Compliance programs: FedRAMP, ISO27001, HITRUST, SSAE18, SOX, etc.
- Experience leading and developing staff
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills - managing partner expectations, building work programs / schedules
- CISSP, CISM, CIPP, CISA or other meaningful security certifications
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
App Annie, Utrecht
Software Engineer - Frontend
Highfive, Redwood City
Front-End Engineer - San Francisco / San Jose
TrueAccord, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Technical Support Manager
SonicWall, Dallas, Texas, United States
Senior Software Engineer
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ
Sr. Software Engineer - Android Voice and Video SDKs
Twilio, San Francisco, Mountain View, CA or Remote