Principal Product Marketing Manager - Employee Experience
Qualtrics, Provo, Utah, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Qualtrics EmployeeXM team is looking for a senior product marketing leader to drive our GTM, positioning, and vision for an emerging, high growth business line. The best person for this role understands the employee experience management and HCM market spaces, has proven chops in value-based messaging that delivers pipeline and win rates, can evangelize an emerging problem so that buyers move fast to solve it, can operationalize a multi-channel GTM motion, loves to build scalable programs across regions and gets energy working in a dynamic environment.
The right fit has 8-15 years of SaaS Marketing experience and has an MBA from a top tier university. This full-funnel role develops product and GTM strategies that position the company to achieve long term growth in the experience management space, while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals. You’ll continually identify and develop revenue and adoption acceleration programs and ensure resources are in place to exceed goals.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you are exceeding your business performance goals. PMM's are responsible for their line of business, defining strategic direction, and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals. You will be expected to know your customers and market so intimately that you define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible, and monetizable market position. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detailed, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Build operational cadence and serve as a key and active member of the senior management operating team for respective business line
- Develop messaging and positioning for the overall business line, as well as individual product and solution offerings
- Establish and grow a multi-channel GTM motion for your business
- Partner with leading analysts to establish your solutions as the leader in this fast growing market
- Ensure packaging and pricing are optimized for growth, retention, and expansion
- Establish the EXM portfolio launch strategy and ensure innovations are not only understood by customers and prospects, but are driving up win rates
- Grow the EXM portfolio market opportunity leveraging GSI’s and Qualtrics Ecosystem partners
- Execute on launch plans for new solution offerings in your business
- Monitor business metrics in regard to revenue, pipeline, win rate, renewal and expansion business. Communicate these metrics to the senior management team along with appropriate corrective action plans.
- Provide leadership for the development of global strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted segments
- Drive efforts with product management and solution strategy to define an overall product and GTM strategy that will drive the long term growth of the organization
- Ensure the alignment of all strategic product roadmaps and corresponding marketing plans
- Obtain and use competitive intelligence to inform your GTM and product roadmap in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, and grow revenue
- Establish effective relationships with sales and sales leadership to ensure training and positioning expertise is in place
- Responsible (in collaboration with sales) for the development of the company’s revenue forecast
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.