Account Executive - Federal
Qualtrics, Washington, District of Columbia, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
About the Team
Qualtrics’ Federal Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way government agencies focus on Experience data. Forrester reports that companies generate a 674% return on investment when using Qualtrics. Now that’s a solution you can get behind!
As an Account Executive, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating prospective and current customers on the value of Qualtrics XM. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate teammates.
The challenge? Qualtrics XM is a very versatile platform, adding value to a limitless array of decision makers. If you love a strategic, analytical sales process and working with a variety of industries, departments and buyers, selling Qualtrics XM will always keep you learning and growing.
The federal team is a startup within a startup, and will grow rapidly in coming years. We are a part of over 60 federal agencies experience transformation efforts. Our group of driven, expert individuals works to help agencies close the public sector experience gap. This is an exciting time to join as government priorities align around modernizing tech stacks and gathering better data to make more informed decisions. Additionally, the Qualtrics cloud service is FedRAMP authorized.
Your Day in the Life
- You sell the Qualtrics software to federal government representatives in assigned territory
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, product demonstrations, on-site presentations, through close
- You drive net-new revenue growth through new logo acquisition and expansion of current accounts
- You educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and build reliable forecasts
- You focus on self-development through daily training and enablement
Who are you?
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You earned a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- You consistently hit and exceed quota
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You are able to travel when necessary
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (junior levels)
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS (senior levels)
- You are well versed in federal procurement processes and regulations, as well as federal government security standards and policies
- You can build teaming relationships with relevant federal contractors
- You are experienced in responding to federal government RFI’s and RFP’s
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one